Columbus Art Walks and Landmark Talks
Join in conversations during these free, hour-long guided tours led by expert historians and guides.
Columbus Art Walks & Landmark Talks is a new guided tour series during going on now until the end of October called. Join a FREE guided tour of all of our art walk districts. A wonderful way to see just how easy it is to walk in Columbus neighborhoods. Tours are totally family friendly too!
Whether you live up the street or are visiting from another city, take a walk while taking in local culture. These unique tours offer a great way to explore the art, history, and architecture of our Columbus neighborhoods. Tours will begin promptly at the time and location listed. No need to register in advance – just show up.
Visit columbuslandmarks.org for complete tour information.
In case of inclement weather, please call 614-221-0227 for tour status. A recorded message will be left by 6 p.m. on tour days.
Tour Dates & Locations
- September 23 - University District Art, Walk Barnes & Noble, 1598 N High St
- September 23 - Clintonville Art Walk, Nancy's Home Cooking, 3133 N High St
- September 30 - Merion Village Art Walk, St. Leo Church, 221 Hanford St
- September 30 - Arena District Art Walk, The Peanut Shoppe, 46 N High St
- October 7 - Capitol Square Art Walk, Saint Joseph Cathedral, 212 E Broad St
- October 7 - German Village Art Walk, The Old Mohawk Restaurant, 819 Mohawk St
- October 14 - Highland West Art Walk, West High School, 179 S Powell Ave
- October 14 - River South Art Walk, St. John's Church, 59 E Mount St
- October 21 - Discovery District Art Walk, Thurber House, 77 Jefferson Ave
- October 21 - Near East Art Walk, Lincoln Theatre, 769 E Long St
Printable listing of dates, times and locations.