Programs for Worksites
Columbus Public Health values Columbus area business as an essential partner for protecting and promoting the public’s health. Together, our collaboration is as an investment that works for better health solutions.
- Active Living - Working to give Columbus residents the opportunity to make healthier and more active choices every day. Links to fresh foods, active choices, and local events.
- Franklin County Worksite Wellness Network - Goup of businesses working together to increase the health of employees through training and networking.
- Healthy Places - Creating a built environment that encourages walkability, bikeability and physical activity. Includes creating a walking map for your business.
- Smoke-free Indoor Air - Improving public health in the city by reducing people's exposure to second-hand tobacco smoke.
- Walking Maps for Columbus Neighborhoods
Columbus Public Health Licensed Businesses